THE BBR RESULTS COACH
Interested in helping women improve their fitness, create healthy habits that last forever, and achieve lasting physical and mental transformation?
We are looking to hire a coach!
This coach will work directly with The BBR clients to facilitate coaching sessions (group coaching and private coaching), help clients stay accountable to their goals, and see sustainable physical transformation.
This is an excellent position for someone who is looking to:
- Contribute to a highly impactful mission helping women worldwide transform their health
- Expand into online training from in-person training
- Grow their skills as a highly effective coach
- Make money working from anywhere
- Learn in a small, fast-paced startup environment
You work directly with BBR Founder and Head Coach Dee and be mentored directly by Dee during this time, to advance your skill set as a coach.
This is a remote position that can be part-time OR full-time.
WHAT IS THE BOSS BODY REVOLUTION?
We are an online fitness & nutrition coaching team that specializes in helping women shed body-fat, get leaner, and transform their relationship with food for life. We provide transformational fitness, nutrition, and lifestyle coaching for women worldwide.
Our Head Coach and Founder Dee Gautham created the BBR after her own 10+ year struggle with disordered eating and negative body image. She was tired of seeing fitness solutions that focus on surface level tactics without getting to the root of *why* women eat, or addressing the psychology of their behavior change.
The BBR brings lasting change to the weight loss industry by going deeper than the surface: We understand that the secret to lasting weight loss is not another diet you can’t stick to, it’s transforming your relationship with food and creating habits that last forever.
We utilize a holistic coaching approach based in behavioral psychology to help women build life-long healthy habits, lose weight sustainably, and keep it off for good.
Our methods are evidence-based (no BS), and get results that last. (See results here)
The 6 pillars of our coaching methodology are:
- Flexible, balanced nutrition that works in real life (no more rigid dieting and rebounding)
- Strength training workouts: (No hours of cardio to burn things off. We focus on helping women learn how to lift weights, and get stronger and leaner).
- Sustainable habit-building (So you see results that last forever)
- Re-wiring your mindset for permanent change (overcome patterns of self sabotage, binge eating, and more)
- Community & Connection (So you can stay accountable to see results)
- Education and empowerment (no more following plans blindly — we teach women exactly *why* they’re doing everything, so they can ultimately become self-sustaining).
RESPONSIBILITIES TO INCLUDE:
- Creating and adjusting client programming
- Conducting weekly video coaching sessions with clients
- Weekly text / voice communication with clients for support, motivation, and Q&A
WHO ARE WE LOOKING FOR?
- You have a certification in Personal Training and / or Nutrition
- You are tired of seeing women struggle with ineffective dieting methods and want to bring lasting change to the coaching industry
- You resonate with Dee’s style and feel like you’d work well together (make sure to check out Dee’s Instagram page and The Boss Body Revolution Page
- You are a self-starter and can take responsibility for your own clients
- ATFSO: Ability to figure stuff out
- You are energetic and can lead a group program with vibrant energy
- You are compassionate and heart-centered: You understand that best coaches are able to connect deeply other humans, listen to them, and ask the right questions to guide them to their goals
- NICE TO HAVE: Experience with coaching clients (either at a gym or online) *Not required – we are open to hiring and training beginner coaches!
HOW TO APPLY:
Please fill out this brief application here. Once reviewed, we will reach out to schedule a call! https://forms.gle/RVwubAVG2HPKALgH9