These are SO FUDGY. SO CHOCOLATEY. AND SUPER low calorie, high in fiber, and FULL of nutrients!
These are the BEST way to deal with your chocolate cravings. The sweet potato makes these really moist, and coconut flour adds a lot of fiber into these.
- 1 medium sweet potato (about 12 oz)
- 1/2 cup almond butter
- 1/4 cup coconut flour
- 1 egg OR one vegan “flax egg” (mix 2 tablespoons flax seed with 1/2 cup water, let sit 10 mins)
- 1/3 cup cocoa powder
- 1/2 cup water (omit this if you’re using the flax egg)
- 1/2 cup baking stevia OR 1/2 cup sugar (I used Stevia and it turned out super well!)
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 1/2 tsp salt
- OPTIONAL Mix-ins: 1/3 cup Chocolate chips, walnuts, or other mix-ins of your choice!
- Pre-heat oven to 350 degrees farenheight
- Slice the sweet potato in half and microwave it for 8 minutes. Once it’s cooled, peel and mash up the insides.
- Mix all the ingredients together in a food processor or blender. It should be thick and creamy.
- Bake for 25 minutes, until the top and edges are crispy and start to peel back like in this picture
Try your HARDEST not to eat the whole pan at once. We’re telling you… this is going to be hard to do!