These are a great way to get some protein in your breakfast, or great for an afternoon snack.
Makes 12 muffins
1. 3 Cups Liquid Egg Whites (Tip: You can buy large cartons at Costco)
2. Salt, pepper, red chilli powder to taste
3. OPTIONAL: Veggies. I like to use frozen spinach because it’s super easy to but you can also chop up some bell pepper
4. OPTIONAL: Cheese. If you’re watching the calories go light on this, but when I’m not cutting I love to sprinkle some cheese on top to round out my meal with some fat!
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees F
2. Pour ¼ cup egg whites into each muffin cup.
3. Add the veggies in as well, as well as a little bit of salt + pepper + chili powder sprinkled on top of each one.
4. BAKE For around 15-20 minutes or until fully cooked.
These keep for about 4 days in the fridge so they are perfect for meal prep.
*Image courtesy of: The Ultimate Paleo Guide