These are so juicy, and bursting with garlicky, spicy, savory goodness. They are super easy to make, and amazing over rice. They stay great for meal prep too!
You can make these with chicken, turkey, or beef if you prefer!
Makes 4 servings
- 1lb ground chicken, turkey, or beef (93% lean will be juicier and more flavorful than 99%).
- 6-8 cloves garlic, minced
- 1/2 tablespoon minced or grated ginger
- 2 tablespoons fish sauce
- 2 tablespoons chilli-garlic sauce
- 1 tablespoon brown sugar
- 1 tablespoon soy sauce
1. Pre-heat oven to 350 degrees
2. Mix all ingredients together. Use your hands or a fork to really meld the ingredients into the ground meat.
3. Form balls with the meat.
4. Bake for about 10-15 mins until the meat is cooked through
GARNISH with chopped scallion + cilantro
SERVE with rice and veggies!